Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABC Wednesday-Ghost


My son was a scary cat. He was scared of ghost pictures.

One day, he opened his mail box and he clicked an attached file.

Suddenly, an eerie looking face was staring back at him. He screamed and screamed and collapsed on the floor.

I was shocked hearing his screams and feared the worst had happened to him.

He was still shivering when I got near to him. Poor boy!

Next, whenever there was an attached file, he would ask his sister to open for him. His sister was a brave girl. Never fear ghost as she admitted that she had seen one when she was a little girl.

But I was not as brave as her. When my housemate passed away, I had to ask my daughter to accompany me until I had shifted to a new place. Btw, at that time, I was staying somewhere as I was taking up a course.


7 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

but Casper's a FRIENDLY ghost!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Tumblewords: said...

I'm quite fond of some ghosts...cute story, for sure.

Jama said...

I don't mind meeting this ghost, as Casper is one friendly ghost! lol

foongpc said...

Ghosts are scary indeed! But there are sayings that ghosts are more afraid of humans than humans are of them!

ChrisAu said...

errr.... normal reaction wat.... all people scared of ghost. However,scared of Casper is a bit too much.

WhiteStar said...

HAHA! So Funny! I still remember! hehe

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hehe poor boy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails