Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
A Woman's Heart: Symptoms of Heart Attack
- Chest pain-may also include back pain and/or deep aching and throbbing in one or both arms.
- Breathlessness and/or inability to catch your breath when waking up.
- Clammy sweating.
- Dizziness--unexplained lightheadedness, possible blackouts.
- Anxiety--unusual nervousness, feelings of impending doom.
- Edema--fluid retention and swelling usually of the ankles or lower legs.
- Fluttering--rapid heartbeats, palpitations.
- Nausea--gastric upset.
- Feeling of heaviness, such as pressure-like chest pain between the breasts that may radiate to the left arm or shoulder.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in women and it is the most preventable cause of death. Women should pay particular attention to these symptoms and seek immediate advice from a healthcare professional if these symptoms occur.
The following tips can help lower your risk of heart disease:
- Maintain a regular schedule of aerobic exercise
Eat heart-healthy meals, and if you are overweight, lose weight
- Drink in moderation--if at all
- If you smoke--quit!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
One day, he opened his mail box and he clicked an attached file.
Suddenly, an eerie looking face was staring back at him. He screamed and screamed and collapsed on the floor.
I was shocked hearing his screams and feared the worst had happened to him.
He was still shivering when I got near to him. Poor boy!
Next, whenever there was an attached file, he would ask his sister to open for him. His sister was a brave girl. Never fear ghost as she admitted that she had seen one when she was a little girl.
But I was not as brave as her. When my housemate passed away, I had to ask my daughter to accompany me until I had shifted to a new place. Btw, at that time, I was staying somewhere as I was taking up a course.