- The living room should be regular in shape.
- The living room should be neither too small nor too big. It must have enough room to allow the energy move around.
- It should be located in the outer half of the house.
- Hang a large family portrait to enhance the importance of the family members.
- The living room must not be higher than the dining room.
- Do not have a mirror reflecting the main door.
- Avoid poison arrows or protruding corners in the living room.
- Keep the living room well lit, best achieved with a crystal chandelier.
- Do not place furniture under exposed beams.
- Do not display pictures of fierce or aggressive animals in the living room.
- Enhance the elements of the each corner using element energizers.
- Avoid exposed shelves in the living room, as this can send out killing energy.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Posted by wenn at 12:30 AM