Universal Studios Singapore is 20 hectares (49 acres) in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. The park features the world's tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica; a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked "Premiere" and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with "Halal".
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
My first shot of the Legoland
LEGOLAND Malaysia is 76 acres of adventure geared with family fun. It is packed full of more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Nearly all of the rides are hands-on, so you can push, pull, pedal, program, steer, squirt, splash, crawl, climb and yes - build your way through a full day of non-stop fun. The park is divided up into seven themed areas. Each theme area is designed to ensure that heroes of all ages will find much to explore and enjoy at the LEGO experiment centres, roller coasters, water attractions and shows. The whole family can thus embark on a day-long voyage of discovery and adventure.
Posted by wenn at 12:29 AM
Monday, December 3, 2012
- The living room should be regular in shape.
- The living room should be neither too small nor too big. It must have enough room to allow the energy move around.
- It should be located in the outer half of the house.
- Hang a large family portrait to enhance the importance of the family members.
- The living room must not be higher than the dining room.
- Do not have a mirror reflecting the main door.
- Avoid poison arrows or protruding corners in the living room.
- Keep the living room well lit, best achieved with a crystal chandelier.
- Do not place furniture under exposed beams.
- Do not display pictures of fierce or aggressive animals in the living room.
- Enhance the elements of the each corner using element energizers.
- Avoid exposed shelves in the living room, as this can send out killing energy.
Posted by wenn at 12:30 AM