Nine ways the elephant can be used in a home:
1. Bringing good luck into the home — Place a statue
of an elephant, or a pair of elephants, at the front door facing inward
to signal good luck and blessings entering the home.
2. Protection— Place an elephant or pair of elephants facing outward to protect the home and to prevent the loss of chi from the home.
3. Promote love and fidelity – Display an elephant or a pair of elephants in the bedroom to promote love and faithfulness between a couple..
4. Bonding between mother and child – Place a statue
of a mother elephant and her baby, a symbol of the love and bonding
between a mother and her children, in your Family or Children section to
strengthen the bond.
5. Fertility – Place an elephant statue beside the
bed or place a pair, one on either side of the bedroom door, to welcome
in “infant” energy.
6. Knowledge and academic success – Place a statue
in your child’s bedroom, on his or her desk, or wherever s/he does
homework. The elephant is a symbol of knowledge and academic success.
7. Energize the Career area – Place an elephant near the door or the Career area to symbolize wisdom and power.
8. Work success – Place an elephant near the front
door or the door of the office to attract power and to protect the
person from bad energy in the office.
9. Good management – Place an elephant on your work desk facing out to symbolize intelligent leadership, poise under pressure, and cautiousness.
–Gabriele Amersbach, Lucky Path Feng Shui