- The partner loves and needs give-and-take feedback in conversation and decision-making process.
- Forms intimate, long-lasting friendships with a select few. Is equally balanced between liking to be alone and with one other.
- Finds that creativity increases in the confines of a trusted relationship.
- Is self-reliant.
- Is an excellent listener. Enjoys hearing the partner's ideas and concepts.
- Likes pooling resources: money, ideas, property, knowledge; feels more powerful with shared riches.
- Sees relationships as shared independence between equals. Is uncomfortable with authoritarian relationships.
- Thrives on encouragement from the partner.
- Likes to share risk-taking with the partner.
Would you be happiest in a partnership?
A. Nancy; Work with Passion